On Tuesday last, I woke up early and did some training on the beach for our hike. I was a numskull for not bringing the camera with me. A morning on the beach is beautiful. I repented and went walking this morning and took some pictures. Those will come later. After breakfast, I helped my grandparents string their guitar, and played that and some frizbee golf. That afternoon, Truman and I ran down to the beach, and, being inspired by a man whose name I can't remember, we set a lofty goal of becoming great rock balancers. Although we did not have as much success as we had wished for, we were able to perform some incredible feats of balance.
Most of them were destroyed by the rising tide, but it was an enjoyable afternoon none the less.
"Life is always in the balance, and when the wind and water knock it over, one simply builds it back up again."
Such a great idea. How fun, challenging, and engaging was that. And I might add, you are a chip off the "ole' block." So like your dad.
ReplyDelete