Because of that fact, I decided to post this today, so you get a double dose. I will be away from civilization for just under a week, so my next post will probably appear a week from this next Monday.
I couldn't wait that long to post these beautiful, and most recent pictures.
I have come to the conclusion that Kingston, Washington suits me capitally.
I went running today to loosen up for our trip, and I was smart enough this time to bring a camera with me.
Once again, many of the pictures are washed out because of the sunlight, so the luscious green of the foliage and trees is not captured. Use your imagination.
This Driveway seems to go on and on deep into the forest. No house is viewable from the road.
You can purchase uncut flowers at this farm house.
They also have an enormous sunflower Garden.
This is the barn on the Yellow House Farm
My Grandparents home and backyard. I have just come up from the beach .
Another Driveway without a house...
These next few pictures are just of the road as I run.
This Fox Glove was two feet taller than me!
Another Driveway.
I will give you an Update on the Canadian Adventure in about a week.
Great photos! With scenery like that I would even take up running :) I love those "mysterious" driveways. So intriguing.
ReplyDelete